Aug 17, 2012

InstaFriday

I think I have said this on more than a few occasions, but I am seriously addicted to instagram and I love my iPhone.  Wait, is it weird to say that I love my iPhone? I do love real people too if that makes the statement sound a little less odd.

Anyhoo.  I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone but I only a few of those shots make it onto my instagram gallery.  Here are a few unedited iPhone photo's that haven't made an appearance on IG.

It was a hot day so we decided to go to the beach for a sunset dinner.  We hit up our favorite Torpedo shop for some yummy meatball subs.  Then headed to the beach to watch the sunset.

We were treated to a beautiful sunset....and an interesting conversation with a toothless drunk man that wanted me to take pictures of him flipping off of the seawall into the sand.  No thanks buddy! (if you look to the left you can see my instagram gallery feed).

 After dinner we headed up the street for some ice cream.  Nothing like some ice cream after eating a big meatball sub!

Caught a quick snap of my daughter and her boyfriend sharing a kiss.  Love the people staring in the back ground.

Washed blueberries waiting to become a pie.  You can see the baked pie shot I took with my Canon in the post below.  It was to die for (the pie that is).

 Our twin kittens, Lulu and Pepe.  My heart melted just a little when I saw the two of them cuddled up on the bookshelf like this.

This is Lulu being a very patient kitty.  This is a look that says, manhandle me now and I promise you I will attack your feet at 2 in the morning. This is also the only shot shown that was edited.

If you want to check out my photo's in my IG gallery I am @Michelleocm.

life rearranged

8 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Your sunset photo is gorgeous and how cute are those kitties?! So adorable. ;) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

Liz Mays said...

I need to get with instagram. I just don't know why it doesn't pull me in!

Shannon said...

You are not alone in your love of the iPhone. ;)

The kitties are so cute! Love the pic of them napping together.

Deanna said...

OK, lovin' these instagram shots...note to self, get busy and get doing it. Sweet shot of your daughter, wonderful blueberries, bet the pie was delicious, and those kittens...oh how sweet!!

Danavee said...

I love instagram too!!! LOOOVEEE!

That kitty picture is too cute!

Gina Kleinworth said...

These are awesome- love seeing the sights of home captured so beautifully .

Jenners said...

I would love a pair of those sweet kitty cat bookends!

4thelove! said...

trying to catch up with everyone..I can appreciate the cat comment now! Hope all is well...hope to catch up soon...Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...